There are taco salads. And then there is this recipe for corn chip taco salad that has all the great taco salad ingredients and a corn chip crunch!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped avocados
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 cups corn chips
- Prepare taco meat with ground beef according to taco seasoning mix directions.
- Combine all ingredients except corn chips in large mixing bowl. The taco flavoring in the meat juices will serve as the “dressing” for the salad.
- Add corn chips and toss again.
- Throw caution to the wind and have seconds.