If you love pancakes, you are going to love this recipe for these cute mini pancake muffins with chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast or a sweet snack!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Extra melted butter and maple syrup for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 24 well mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, stir buttermilk, egg, maple syrup and melted butter until just combined.
- Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into that muffin tin and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool in tin for 5-10 minutes ( know! So hard!)
- Serve with melted butter and syrup for heavenly dunking.