This recipe for Halloween brownies is a perfect way to use up leftover candy…and if you don’t have any, it’s worth buying extra just for these!
- 1 16-ounce package Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 20 mini Reese cups, chopped
- 4 ounces Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13″x 9″pan with aluminum foil, allowing it to extend over edges of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Combine crushed cookies and butter and press mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Put condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla into a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Scatter the chopped candy and chips over the crust, and then pour the condensed milk mixture over the candy.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then cool in the pan. Holding the ends of the foil, lift the brownies out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares.