Three ingredients. One hour. 36 mind-blowing cookie truffles. This is an easy dessert recipe you will want to make over and over!
- 1 16 oz package Nutterbutters or Oreos
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 ounce package candy melts
- Place all but 6 cookies in food processor and process until ground to fine crumbs.
- Put crumbs and cream cheese in bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Form dough into one inch balls
- Melt candy in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each heating, until melted.
- Coat each ball in candy and place on cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
- Chill in refrigerator until candy is hardened.
- Do what you will with those 6 extra cookies.