These maple syrup blueberry muffins have the syrup baked right in! A perfect Sunday brunch recipe, or anytime you want a delicous snack.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, maple syrup, milk and melted butter. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Carefully fold in berries.
- Spoon into 12 muffin cups and bake until golden brown, about 15-18 minutes.