This super easy recipe for raspberry mess is a fun and festive dessert that is anything but a mess when it comes to being delicious!
- 3 cups raspberries
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 5 ounces vanilla meringue cookies, crushed into small bits
- 1/4 cup sugar plus an extra tablespoon for the puree
- Chill 4 dessert plates in the freezer about an hour before serving.
- Puree 1/12 cup raspberries and sugar until smooth. Strain the puree through a fine-mesh sieve and toss the solids. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream with 1/4 cup sugar until it forms soft peaks. Gently stir in the crushed meringue cookies and 1 1/4 cups raspberries.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the berry puree into the cream mixture and stir gently until your raspberry mess has pretty stripes of puree.
- Spoon onto chilled plates, top with remaining raspberries and berry puree.