This easy recipe for Mexican tuna salad takes one of your favorite lunches and adds a little spice!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 12 oz can tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup light sour cream, extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspooon cumin
- 2 cups shredded iceburg lettuce
- Heat oven to 350. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in oven to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, flake tuna (this is best done with your hands. Seriously. Do it this way and you will never try it with a fork again. It’s just so much more efficient.) Mix in corn and cucumbers.
- Combine salsa, sour cream and cumin in a separate bowl. Gently stir salsa mixture into tuna mixture.
- Scatter lettuce on plates. Mound tuna salad on lettuce, top with dollop of sour cream. Serve with warm tortillas.