So all there is to this salad is to slice up some fresh juicy peaches, top them with some torn burrata or sliced mozzarella, scatter on some fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil, and sprinkle a teeny bit of sea salt over the whole thing. It’s a sweet and salty plate full of summer!
- 3-4 ripe peaches, sliced
- ½ pound burrata or fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup sliced basil or tiny basil leaves
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Sea salt
- Arrange slices peaches on four salad plates.
- Top the peaches with sliced mozzarella or torn burrata cheese.
- Scatter basil on top. Drizzle with a little olive oil and and a pinch of sea salt.