Whirl all of that together until it makes a paste. Now take some cut up pieces of chicken (I cut chicken breast halves in half again to make nice pick-up-able quarters) and tuck some of the chimichurri under the skin and spread the rest over the top. Pop it all in a hot oven for 30 minutes until everything is nice and cooked and crispy.
This is delicious hot, but it also makes a fabulous cold picnic chicken. Go chimichurri your chicken!
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, cut in half to make quarters
- 2 cups parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Juice from one lime
- A couple of grindings of black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Put parsley, garlic, lime juice and pepper in food processor and process until well-chopped. Add oil through tube and process until well combined.
- Rub chimichurri under the skin and top of the chicken. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or chill overnight for fabulous cold picnic chicken!