The rest of this is just arranging it in a pretty way on the plate. Rice, shrimp, sugar snaps nestled in with watercress leaves and thin slices of green apple. Scatter some crumbled feta cheese and honey roasted peanuts on top and drizzled on the teeniest bit of ranch dressing.
Serves: 2 servings. You can either dish it out on separate plates, or if you are best friends with the other person, eat it out of the one bowl!
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 6-8 large shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup watercress leaves
- ½ cup green apple, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup honey roasted peanuts
- Ranch dressing
- Bring a medium size pot of water to a boil. Add shrimp and peas and cook for 3-4 minutes until both are done, about 3-4 minutes. Drain.
- Arrange peas and shrimp on plates along with watercress and apples. Scatter cheese and peanuts on top. Drizzle with dressing and serve.