It’s festive enough for a dinner party, and quick and easy enough for a crowd of hungry kids who apparently haven’t eaten a THING since you dropped them off at school months ago. It’s kind of miraculous that they find the strength to keep on studying.
Or whatever it is they do after you drop them off. I assume all they are doing is studying. 🙂
- 8 ounces linguine
- 8 slices thick cut bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large deep skillet until crispy. Scoop out with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet. Over medium low heat, stir in eggs, cream and parmesan cheese. Toss pasta mixture with tongs until eggs are softly cooked.
- Add chicken and bacon and toss until mixed in.
- Divide among warmed plates and top with sliced scallions.