1 pound uncooked spaghetti
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon dried oregano
4 eggs, beaten well
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
I pint cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
1/2 pound mozzarella cheese (preferably fresh), cut into thin slices
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x3 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Rinse with cold water, and drain.
3. Combine Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, oregano, salt, pepper and eggs in a big mixing bowl. Pour in the beaten eggs and toss the whole thing together until the spagetti is well coated. Stir in half the cherry tomatoes.
4. Press half the spaghetti mixture in bottom of springform pan. Sprinkle with half the fresh basil, and layer half the mozzarella slices on top. Press remaining spaghetti mixture into pan, sprinkle with remaining basil, and top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Let it cool for about 15 minutes, then release and remove the side of the springform pan and place the pie on a serving dish if you like. Serve by cutting it into slices.