Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers
- ¾ pound large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 large sprigs fresh rosemary (about 8-9 inches in length)
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Skewer shrimp onto rosemary skewers, using 3-5 per skewer depending on the size of your shrimp.
- 2. Place skewers in a shallow dish and pour Italian dressing over them. Refrigerate for one hour.
- 3. Spray grill with nonstick spray and preheat to medium.
- 4. Grill skewers until shrimp are pink and firm, about 2-3 minutes per side. If your grill has a cool side, aim the tops of the rosemary towards the cool side, although don't worry it it gets charred.
- 5. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Recipe from Taste of the South