- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Ten thin chocolate wafers
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate in a double boiler and heat over medium, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove top half of double boiler from heat. Add peppermint extract and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Working with 1 cookie at a time, place a chocolate wafer into melted chocolate and turn to coat. With a fork, lift cookie from bowl, letting excess chocolate drip off. Transfer to prepared sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes (or up to 1 week).