Tuna Cobb Salad Sandwiches
- One 6.5 ounce can tuna, drained
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into small cubes
- ⅓ cup good quality blue cheese dressing
- Shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1. Mix tuna, bacon, eggs, avocado and dressing.
- 2. Place tomato and lettuce on each muffin and top with tuna mixture. Grind some fresh pepper on top.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker’s Smart Cook : The Essential Everyday Cookbook