- 6 red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1. Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain. Cut potatoes in half; place cut side up on rimmed baking sheet.
- 2. Stir butter, chives, and lemon peel in medium saucepan over medium heat until butter melts. Season with salt and pepper. Brush some chive butter over potatoes.
- 3. Grill potatoes over medium high heat, cut side down, until cut side is crisp and brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Rewarm remaining chive butter. Transfer potatoes, cut side up, to platter. Drizzle with warm chive butter.
Recipe adapted from Epicurious