Ravioli with Tomatoes in White Wine Sauce
- 16 to 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup dry white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3. Add the tomatoes, wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and simmer until the tomatoes begin to soften, 4 to 5 minutes. Add butter and stir until it is melted into the sauce.
- 4. Gently toss the ravioli with the tomato mixture and parsley.
Recipe adapted from Real Simple