Mini Bacon Tomato and Basil Sandwiches
- 9 slices bacon, cooked and halved
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9 slices extra-thin white bread slices
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1. Stir together cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- 2. Layer 3 bread slices, mayonnaise sides up, with 3 bacon slices each. Top bacon evenly with 1 bread slice, tomato slices, and basil.
- 3. Top each with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise sides down. Cut each sandwich into quarters.
Recipe adapted from Southern Living