- 8 ounces bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- ½ stick butter
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-6 ounces cubed cooked ham
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and pepper until smooth. Whisk in milk and bring to a boil. Add cheddar and stir until melted.
- 2. Turn off heat and stir in cooked pasta and ham.
- 3. Transfer to greased baking dish and scatter parmesan on top.
- 4. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com