- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ tps roasted garlic
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 5 tablespoons vodka
- 2½/ pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- sliced pickles
- 1. Mix mayo, mustard, garlic, ketchup and vodka together and mix well. Set aside.
- 2. Form beef into 6 patties and salt and pepper them. Grill to your liking, adding cheese at the last minute to melt. Toast the rolls during the last minutes of grilling.
- 3. Place several pickles on the bottom of each roll, top with burger, and spread about 2 tablespoons of sauce on each burger.
- 4. Place top of bun over all and serve at once.
Recipe adapted from Marc Murphy’s recipe