Ravioli with Baby Spinach and Bacon
- 1 pound ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 8 cups baby spinach
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain and divide among bowls.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Crumble.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the spinach, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing, until just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir the bacon and lemon juice into the spinach. Spoon the mixture over the ravioli.
Recipe from Real Simple