Lobster Rolls and a Cookbook Contest!
- 1½ cups cooked lobster meat
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 scallion, white and green parts, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Two hit dog buns, toasted and buttered
- 1. Mix together the lobster, lime zest and juice, ginger, mayonnaise and scallion in a small bowl until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2. Serve in a lightly toasted and buttered hot dog bun.