Lobster BLT Salad…and the Stonewall Kitchen Cookbook Winner!
- Two lobsters, cooked, shelled and torn into pieces
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- One head romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup large croutons
- 1. Mix lobster, mayo, celery and pepper together.
- 2. Place lobster mixture in large bowl with all other ingredients and toss gently until well mixed.
- 3. Add your choice of dressing (if desired - we didn't use any) and toss again. Serve at once.