Recipe adapted from Food.com 
One cup of your favorite pasta sauce
1 lb hamburger meat
18 wonton wrappers
8 ounces mozzarella cheese , grated
3 ounces parmesan cheese , grated
4 ounces ricotta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray 6 serving muffin tin with Pam
2. Cook hamburger meat, season to taste, drain.
3. Reserve 8 tablespoons of Parmesan and 8 tablespoons of mozzarella—this will be the topping. The remaining cheese will be used in the lasagnas (note you can vary the amount of cheese to taste keeping in mind that the parmesan is salty, the mozzarella is sweet as well as salty and helps to hold the lasagnas together, and the ricotta is sweet and creamy).
Start assembling the lasagnas. Line each cupcake mold with a round wonton wrapper. Put a little Parmesan, a little mozzarella, and a little ricotta into each mold. Top with a little meat and a spoonful of sauce. Repeat layers of wonton wrappers, cheeses, meat and sauce, creating 3 layers in all, and ending with sauce. Sprinkle each lasagna with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella.
4. Bake until the lasagnas are nicely browned, about 20 minutes.
5. Let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then run a knife around the edges and remove from pan.