Tarragon Lobster Salad with Corn and Tomatoes
- Two medium size lobsters, cooked (get your supermarket to steam them for you)
- 2 tablespo9ons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper
- 2 ears of corn, kernels cut off
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Combine the shallot, vinegar, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Whisk in the ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and the cayenne. Add the corn kernels and mix together. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Cut the tiniest heirloom tomatoes in half, and quarter the larger ones. Add the tomatoes to the corn mixture. Add the lobster, tarragon, and parsley, and mix gently to combine.