Bacon Cheddar Bagel Panini
- 1 sesame bagel, sliced in half
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, sliced thin
- 2 slices bacon
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 400, and line a baking sheet with foil. Cut bacon strips in half, lay on sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake for 10 minutes or until bacon is cooked to your liking.
- 2. Assemble bagel by putting cheddar on on bottom half. Top with bagel slices and then the top half of the bagel.
- 3. Grill in panini press until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.