- 1 cup ricotta
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 lasagne noodles, broken into thirds, cooked and drained
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup torn basil leaves
- 1. Combine ricotta, parmesan and 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2. Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium high and add garlic and tomatoes. Cook until slightly broken down, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
- 3. Add zucchini to skillet (with a little more oil if needed). Season with salt and pepper and cook about 5 minutes until tender. Transfer to another bowl.
- 4. Scatter a few tomatoes over four plates. Top with one noodle, a spoonful of ricotta mixture, zucchini and more tomatoes. Repeat layering twice, ending with noodle and tomatoes. Drizzle a little more olive oil on top. Garnish with basil and serve.
Recipe adapted from Everyday Food