- 10 cups boiling water
- 10 tea bags
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 twelve ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Sugar for sweetening (optional)
- 1. Combine water, teabads and mint in large pot and let steep for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea. Remove tea bags.
- 2. Stir in concentrate. At this point you should taste and see if you think you need some sugar. The lemonade will sweeten it somewhat, but if you like your tea pretty sweet you might need to add in some sugar.
- 3. Refrigerate about one hour, or until ready to serve.