Ham and Pineapple Quesadillas, and Organizing Your Dinner!
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- 2 8 inch whole wheat tortillas
- 4 slices ham
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Spray frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat over high heat.
- 2. Divide apricot preserves over half of each tortilla. Top evenly with ham, cheese and onions. Fold tortillas in half.
- 3. Place tortillas in heated frying pan and reduce heat to meidum high. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden.
- 4. Cut tortilla into wedges and serve.