Spaghetti with Garlic Bread Crumb Wine Sauce
1 cup fresh bread crumbs (2 slices bread chopped in food processor)
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons white wine
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup white wine
1 pound spaghetti
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with foil.
2. Mix bread crumbs, melted butter and 2 tablespoons wine with salt in small bowl and spread in one layer on cookie sheet. (Don't worry if it's mushy).
3. Bake about 12 minutes or until golden.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente.
5. Meanwhile again, heat butter, garlic, 1 tablespoon water and one teaspoon salt in small skillet for about 3 minutes until butter is melted and garlic is starting to turn golden. Stir in wine and simmer two minutes.
6. Toss together pasta, wine sauce, crumbs, parsley and cheese. Serve immediately.