Spaghetti with Garlic Bread Crumb Wine Sauce
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (2 slices bread chopped in food processor)
- 1½ tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 pound spaghetti
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with foil.
- 2. Mix bread crumbs, melted butter and 2 tablespoons wine with salt in small bowl and spread in one layer on cookie sheet. (Don't worry if it's mushy).
- 3. Bake about 12 minutes or until golden.
- 4. Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente.
- 5. Meanwhile again, heat butter, garlic, 1 tablespoon water and one teaspoon salt in small skillet for about 3 minutes until butter is melted and garlic is starting to turn golden. Stir in wine and simmer two minutes.
- 6. Toss together pasta, wine sauce, crumbs, parsley and cheese. Serve immediately.