Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp….what else can I tell you about shrimp that I haven’t said a hundred times before?
Here’s my shrimp video, in case you missed it last time…
- 10 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1. Melt butter with garlic in large pan over medium high heat, and saute shrimp until opaque. Add cheese and lemon juice and stir until cheese is just melted.
- 2. Serve over rice, garnished with parsley and fresh ground pepper