Baked Ravioli with Goat Cheese and Pistou
- 1 large bunch fresh basil (save a few leaves for garnish)
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 ounce package fresh ravioli
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- ¾ cup cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pine nuts for garnish
- 1. Process basil and garlic in food processor until minced very fine. Add enough olive oil to make a thick sauce. This is the pistou
- 2. Cook ravioli for half the package cooking time. Drain and toss with remaining oil.
- 3. Butter 4 individual serving dishes and layer ingredients as follows, dividing ingredients into quarters: layer of ravioli, goat cheese, pistou, remaining ravioli, cream and parmesan cheese.
- 4. Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until ravioli starts to turn golden at the edges.
- 5. Serve garnished with pine nuts and chopped basil.