One Bowl Chicken Souvlaki
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Fresh ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Pita bread (you could also use naan bread)
- 1. Combine chicken, cucumbers, scallions, capers and tomatoes in bowl.
- 2. Mix up feta and yogurt -- you can do this by hand if you like chunkier dressing or in a food processor if you like it smooth. Mix in the oregano.
- 3. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and stir just to coat. Sprinkle with pepper and parsley and serve with pita bread.
Recipe adapted from Dinner Doctor