S’Mores Refrigerator Cookies
- 3 sticks plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 14-ounce box graham crackers, lightly crumbled
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows, plus a handful more for sprinkling on top
- 1. Line a 9x13-inch baking sheep with parchment paper, set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, crumble the graham crackers into large chunks. Add two cups of mini marshmallows and set aside.
- 3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter together butter, cocoa, corn syrup and a pinch of salt. Stir and heat until smooth. Once melted, let chocolate mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- 4. Pour chocolate mixture over graham crackers and marshmallows. Stir so that all of the graham crackers are moistened by the chocolate mixture. Dump into lined baking pan, and a few more marshmallows on top and press down with the back of a spoon. Cover the top with another sheet of parchment and press with your fingers.
- 5. Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then place in the fridge to solidify for a few hours or overnight. Cut into bars. Wrap individually and store in the fridge.