Sesame Noodles and a Cookbook Contest!
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon hot chile oil
- 4 to 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1. Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- 2. Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
- 3. Sprinkle with green onions and toss.