Ham with Chunky Apple Walnut Cranberry Sauce
- 1 large ham steak
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1. Heat ham over medium low heat in large skillet until heated through and slightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet over medium high heat and add walnuts. Stir until walnuts are browning, about 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Add apple, walnuts, cranberries, syrup and brown sugar. Bring to boil and stir until sugar is dissolved and apple softens slightly, about 3 minutes.
- 4. Place ham slices on plates and ladle sauce over top. Serve immediately.