Greek Style Shrimp Scampi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 28 ounce can chopped tomatoes
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled (get them from Costco! Trust me!)
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add garlic, stir for 30 seconds. Add ¼ cup parsley and all the tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 2. Add shrimp and cover skillet. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- 3. Add feta and stir. Simmer over low heat for about one minute until cheese is slightly melting.
- 4. Pour pasta into skillet and toss to combine.
- 5. Divide among plates. Drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle remaining parsley over top, and grind pepper over all.