- 1 16 oz package Nutterbutters or Oreos
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 ounce package candy melts
- 1. Place all but 6 cookies in food processor and process until ground to fine crumbs.
- 2. Put crumbs and cream cheese in bowl and mix until completely combined.
- 3. Form dough into one inch balls
- 4. Melt candy in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each heating, until melted.
- 5. Coat each ball in candy and place on cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
- 6. Chill in refrigerator until candy is hardened.
- 7. Do what you will with those 6 extra cookies.
Recipe adapted just a little from Bakerella