1 16 oz package Nutterbutters or Oreos
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 14 ounce package candy melts
1. Place all but 6 cookies in food processor and process until ground to fine crumbs.
2. Put crumbs and cream cheese in bowl and mix until completely combined.
3. Form dough into one inch balls
4. Melt candy in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each heating, until melted.
5. Coat each ball in candy and place on cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
6. Chill in refrigerator until candy is hardened.
7. Do what you will with those 6 extra cookies.
Recipe adapted just a little from Bakerella