- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 16 oz jar taco sauce
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 16 oz package shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1. Brown ground beef and drain. Return to skillet and stir in taco sauce.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning. Spread over bottom of large serving dish. Spread ground beef over sour cream layer.
- 3. Mash avocados with lemon juice. Spread over beef layer.
- 4. Sprinkle cheese over avocado layer, scatter tomatoes over cheese layer, finish with layer of shredded lettuce
- 5. Serve with tortilla chips and/or soft corn tacos.
Serves a crowd. Can be halved or quartered. Or doubled or tripled.