1. Cook pasta in boiing salted water and reserve ¼ cup pasta water. Drain and put in large bowl.
2. Cook bacon over medium high heat until brown. Transfer to paper-towel-lined plate. Reserve bacon fat.
3. Add lettuce to skillet and season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Cook 2 minutes until lettuce starts to wilt. Sir in vengar and transfer to bowl with pasta. Add pasta water and toss to combine.
4. Return skillet to medium heat. Add reserved bacon fat. Fry eggs until whites are just set and edges are golden, about 2 minutes.
5. Serve pasta topped with chopped bacon and then one egg per plate. Top with parmesan cheese and ground pepper.